Shore Commercial Property Management co-ordinates a highly specialised team controlling a diverse portfolio of retail centres, commercial and industrial buildings ranging from small industrial units to large single and multiple tenancy property estates.
With such a broad array of retail, commercial and industrial property, we have the capacity and expertise to provide a tailored, professional and personalised service to meet the individual requirements of a single owner to large institutions.
Our Property Managers are constantly working with our Sales & Leasing agency team to minimise vacancy at all times but also to assist with rent review negotiations and market value assessments.
The management of your property is considered to be the core of our business with Directors, Richard Rubenach and Martin O’Brien, taking a personal, active interest in your asset. Gavin Wilson, who is directly responsible for the ‘day to day’ and ongoing management functions, is unparalleled in his capacity to properly & carefully manage industrial and commercial property in our area. His lengthy successful track record and highly regarded reputation is an invaluable asset.
We provide a comprehensive management service that includes but not limited too the following:
- Collection and accounting of rentals.
- Lease administration, rent reviews and option negotiation.
- Electronic funds disbursements, presenting in the owner’s account overnight with the added advantage of reduced bank charges and immediate access.
- Computerised monthly statements providing simplified owner accounts.
- Collection of outgoings, payments and administration.
- Detailed regular property inspections.
- Organisation and supervision of repairs and maintenance using qualified tradesmen.
- Advisory & valuations for Land Tax objections