BRAND NEW SHOP IN VILLAGE ATMOSPHERE
- BRAND NEW RETAIL SHOP
- CORNER POSITION WITH OUTDOOR AREA
- PROVISION FOR GREASE TRAP & FLUE
Located on South Creek Road in Wheeler Heights, opposite St Mathew’s Farm sporting fields, and only minutes from Narrabeen, Collaroy, Cromer and Dee Why Town Centre.
This brand new development comprises of 39 residential apartments and 10 retail shops.
Ideal local village centre in a popular residential / commercial pocket of the Northern Beaches. The property would suit a variety of retail businesses such as café / restaurant, bakery, health centres etc
* Brand new local retail village
* Internal area 83sqm
* 31sqm outdoor exclusive use area
* Corner north facing position
* Grease trap & exhaust provisions available
* Abundant on site visitor parking & street parking
* 2 Car spaces plus 20sqm storage bay
All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only
83 sqm Approx.
Two (2) Car Spaces
Annually to 4%
All the prices quoted are exclusive of GST