BROAD FRONTAGE TO PRIME HOWARD AVENUE PROPOSED TOWN CENTRE
Dee Why's best retail opportunity located opposite the new town square which is destined to become the focal point of pedestrian and community activity. Sandwiched between this and the council carpark and opposite Dee Why Square.
This shop is a once in a lifetime opportunity to occupy a modern retail shop featuring:
- Prime retail position with broad glass frontage.
- Ideal professional suite.
- Suitable for the complete range of boutique & mainstream retailers.
- Grease trap in place to accommodate café / food users.
- Abundant customer car parking at rear.
79 sqm Approx.
One (1) car space
Annually to greater of CPI or 4% whichever the greater
All the prices quoted are exclusive of GST