BROAD FRONTAGE TO PRIME HOWARD AVENUE PROPOSED TOWN CENTRE
- MODERN RETAIL / OFFICE SPACE
- PRIME DEE WHY LOCATION
- FLEXIBLE PARKING OPTIONS
Dee Why's best retail opportunity located opposite the new town square which is destined to become the focal point of pedestrian and community activity. Sandwiched between this and the council carpark and opposite Dee Why Square.
This shop is a once in a lifetime opportunity to occupy a modern retail shop featuring:
- Total area 79sqm (Approx.)
- Prime retail position with broad glass frontage.
- Ideal professional suite.
- Suitable for the complete range of boutique & mainstream retailers.
- Grease trap in place to accommodate café / food users.
- Abundant customer car parking at rear
- Currently fully furnished if desired
79 sqm Approx.
One (1) car space
Annually to greater of CPI or 4% whichever the greater
All the prices quoted are exclusive of GST