F & B/110 The Corso
MANLY'S BEACHFRONT JEWEL IN THE CROWN
The iconic Ocean Beach Tea Rooms is a beautifully restored heritage building and no doubt Manly’s most recognisable landmark. This is a once in a life time opportunity to establish a presence in such a great location with over 8 million visitors annually for a restaurant/bar. Manly Corso has just been listed as one of the top 10 retail strips in the country making the timing all the better to get on board.
110-112 The Corso is a 3 level building with a commanding North/East corner position on The Corso & Manly Beach. There is the option to secure the first floor and rooftop for an impressive restaurant/bar satisfying the needs and desires of any operator.
- Grease trap, gas and exhaust
- Lift access to all levels & internal stairs
-1st-floor suitable for a restaurant with a 93 sqm wrap-around balcony
- 2nd floor with a large terrace overlooking Manly Beach perfect for a rooftop bar
- Uninterrupted views of world famous Manly Beach
- International tenant leasing the ground floor
- For Lease: $445,000 + GST Gross
The building offers pride of place right on the corner of The Corso and South Steyne and has the ultimate North East aspect looking right over the world famous Manly Beach.