RESTAURANT / BAR IN ICONIC BEACH LOCATION
- PRIME LOCATION
- NORTH EAST OCEAN VIEWS
Prime location on The Corso in the heart of the Manly shopping, restaurant and business district. Manly acts as service centre for the nearby suburbs and is located approximately 11kms from the Sydney CBD. The property not only benefits from the patronage from passing traffic but also from the surrounding residents and businesses. Manly is the most sort after retail centre on the Northern Beaches because of its famous sunny beach, retail strip, night life & accessibility it is a large draw card for people all over the world & domestically. Manly is very accessible and has a large transport hub with ferry, bus & taxi terminals.
The Ocean Beach Tea Rooms is undoubtedly Manly’s most iconic retail offering. This stunning heritage building has just undergone a full restoration and is ready to occupy, capturing what is certainly Manly’s finest position and most recognisable landmark. This is a once in a life time opportunity to establish a presence in such a great location with over 8 million visitors annually for a restaurant/bar.
- Grease trap, gas and exhaust plus fully air conditioned;
- Lift access to all levels & internal stairs to cater for all customers;
- Immaculate heritage building with beautifully finished features;
- Unbeatable North East aspect offers ocean views and all day sunshine;
- 1st floor restaurant with expansive 93 sqm wrap around balcony, glass balustrade;
- 2nd floor with a large glass covered rooftop terrace and sprawling outdoor dining area;
The attractive open plan layout and blank canvas this property offers, lends it’s use to many different applications and will be a welcomed addition to the Manly Hospitality Industry.
The building offers pride of place right on the corner of The Corso and South Steyne and has the ultimate North East aspect looking right over the world famous Manly Beach.
*All quoted areas/measurements are approximations only*